Dental Implant Expertise
- Do you want to Banish Dentures for Good?
- Do you have Missing teeth as a result of a Traffic Accident or Sports Injury
- Do you have Missing Teeth due to Gum Health or Illness and are suffering in Silence?
- Do you have loose dentures or find it difficult to talk or eat with them?
Permanently replace missing teeth or dentures
The effects of tooth loss are both physical and emotional. Gaps in your mouth can lead to a lack of confidence which affects everyday life. Dental Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth and can be used to replace a single lost tooth or many missing teeth. They last longer and provide greater structural support than either bridges or dentures.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is an artificial root made of titanium which is securely placed into the jaw to serve as an anchor for a replacement tooth. A crown is then fitted over the dental implant, matching the colour and contours of the surrounding teeth. In time bone grows around the root and the implant becomes integrated into the jaw bone.
Dental implants look, feel and function just like natural teeth so no-one will know the difference.
For patients wishing to replace missing teeth, close unsightly gaps or secure unstable dentures, dental implants may be the ideal long-term solution. It is important to have healthy gums and sufficient bone to support an implant root, so we are careful assess whether implants are a suitable option for you.
The benefits of dental implants
- They look, feel and function like natural teeth
- They are strong and long lasting
- You avoid the embarrassment of loose dentures
- Restore your chewing ability with confidence
Why choose us for your dental implant treatment?
- We have advanced training in implant skills and use techniques known for their innovation and reliability
- Much shorter Implant Procedures (typically only 12-16 weeks)
- We use the latest and most advanced equipment
- We offer comprehensive planning to ensure the ideal treatment to suit your needs and budget
- We offer sedation for your complete comfort
Typical steps to placing an implant
- The Implant is placed (screwed) into the jawbone
- Hours later, a temporary Crown is fixed over the Implant
- 12-16 weeks later the Permanent Porcelain Crown is fitted